200 series Stainless steel with stainless steel control panel Width 90 cm Liquid gas 27,5 mbar
- Up to 17 kW on 5 burners
- 1 three-ring wok burner (300 W – 5000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 32 cm.
- 2 two-ring high output burners (160 W – 4000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 28 cm.
- 2 two-ring standard burners (160 W - 2000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 24 cm.
- Integrated control panel with cooking zone and output level markings.
- One-handed operation.
- Three-part cast iron pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Automatic fast ignition.
- Special nozzles can be ordered as spare parts.
- Plan for an electrical connection (the appliance is not operable without power supply).
- Air intake from above.
- No intermediate shelf required.
- Rear panel and wall trims must be heat-resistant and consist of a non-flammable material.
- Installation in a 90 cm wide lower cabinet is required.
- An oven can be installed under the cooktop.
- Appliance must be fixed from underneath.
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 300 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- Cooktop clamping range: 30 - 50 mm.
- An air extraction hood must be switched on during operation of the gas cooktop.
- Distance between ventilation hood and gas cooktop at least 760 mm.
- Connecting cable 1.4 m with plug.
- Total connected load gas 17 kW.
- Appliance weight: approx. 29 kg.
- 1 A15