400 series Vario flex induction cooktop 400 series Stainless steel frame Width 60 cm
- 2 flex induction cooking areas with each 19x23 cm (2200 W, with booster 3700 W), linked together 38x23 cm (3300 W, with booster 3700 W), with automatic extension up to 30x30 cm (3300 W, with booster 3700 W).
- 2 flex induction cooking areas 19x23 cm (2200 W, with booster 3700 W), linked together 38x23 cm (3300 W, with booster 3700 W).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic power control in Variable 9-stage power settings for each zone .
- User friendly control with two color display (white / orange).
- Flex function for rectangular cooking areas.
- Frying sensor function.
- Booster function.
- Short-term timer.
- Options menu.
- Individual residual heat indicators.
- Safety shut-off.
- Depending on the type of installation (surface-mounted or flush-mounted, with or without an appliance cover), the specific location of the cut-out and the knob positions may vary.
- The horizontal positioning of the knobs may be aligned with the specific cooking areas.
- The drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 26 mm thick (there must be a recess at the rear).
- If installing with the appliance cover VA 440 or adjustement strip VA 450 take into account the additional space required for the depth.
- If combining several appliances with at least one appliance cover, the adjustment strip VA 450 is required to compensate for the depth of the appliance without the appliance cover.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- In the cut-out, the installation system requires the side edge to be at least 10 mm for surface installation and at least 13 mm for flush installation. Ensure a continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in the case of thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take into account the appliance weight and additional loads.
- Additional instructions for flush installation:
- Installation is possible in worktops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the cut edges must be observed. Concerning other materials please consult the worktop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the worktop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of minimum 50 mm between the individual cut-outs.
- Operates with magnetic (induction) iron pots and pans only. For an optimal heat distribution, the use of sandwich bottom cookware is recommended.
- The wok pan WP 400 001 cannot be used with this appliance.
- Immersion depth 55 mm.
- Panel thickness 16 – 26 mm.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Appliance weight: approx. 18 kg.
- Total connected load 7.4 kW.
- Connecting cable 1.5 m without plug.
- 4 accessories found for Vario flex induction cooktop 400 series