200 series Vario downdraft ventilation 200 series Stainless steel control panel Width 8.5 cm
- Maximum air output in combination with remote fan units s. table remote fan units on page xxx.
- Output control, knob operation.
- 4 output levels.
- Ventilation grille, washable.
- Metal grease filter with grease drip tray, dishwasher-safe.
- No duct connecting piece included.
- Consumption data is referred to a configuration with the remote fan unit AR 403 121.
- Energy efficiency class B at a range of energy efficiency classes from A++ to E.
- Energy consumption 70 kwh/year.
- Ventilation efficiency class B.
- Ilumination efficiency class -.
- Grease filter efficiency class D.
- Sound level min. 52 dB / max. 67 dB normal mode.
- No additional switch necessary.
- Air extraction in combination with remote fan unit AR 403 121 or air recirculation mode with AR 413 121.
- Please refer to page xxx for recommended configurations of downdraft ventilations and remote fan units and the needed ducting elements.
- Maximum cooktop width between 2 VL: 60 cm (exception: VI/VE 270).
- If installed next to gas appliances, the ventilation moulding LS 041 001 is recommended to ensure maximum performance of the cooktop. If installed next to gas appliances, flat ducts must not be used for the piping up to the fan unit.
- When having installed the ventilation moulding LS 041 001 the wok pan WP 400 001 can not be used.
- When installing a ventilation hood with air extraction mode and a chimney-vented fireplace, the hood’s power supply line needs a suitable safety switch.
- Please read additional planning notes on page xx.
- Connecting cable 1.5 m with plug.