400 series Vario 400 series electric grill Stainless steel Width 15" (38 cm)
- Control knobs with illuminated
ring, cooking zone and output level
- Electronic control in 12 output levels.
- Cooktop, lava stone trough and grease collecting insert from stainless steel.
- 2 independently controlled grilling elements (1500 W).
- Two-part cast grill.
- Safety shut-off.
- Depending on the type of installation — surface-/ or flush-mounted, with or without cover — the specific location of the control knob positions may vary.
- When using the appliance cover VA 440 or adjustment strip VA 450 additional space for cut-out depth needs to be considered.
- In a combination of Vario cooktops with at least one appliance cover, the adjustment strip VA 450 is required.
- In a combination of several Vario 400 series cooktops a connection strip VA 420 must be used. Depending on the type of installation— surface- or flush-mounted, with or without cover — the respective VA 420 connecting strip must be used.
- For flush installation the edge height
in the cut-out needs to be at least 1/2"
and for surface-mount 3/8". Ensure a
continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The weight capacity and stability,
especially in case of thin countertops,
must be supported using suitable
substructures. Take the appliance
weight and additional loads into
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the countertop cut-out.
- If installing several Vario products in individual cut-outs allow for a minimum distance of 2" between the cooktops.
- Built-in control panel to be integrated in the bottom cabinet at drawer level.
- Front panel thickness 5/8 " - 1 ".
- The adjacent drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 1 " thick (there must be a recess at the rear for proper control module installation).
- Above the countertop minimum
clearance of 21" from adjacent
heat-sensitive cabinets or contact 1" surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation must be installed.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Total rating: 208/220 - 240 V : 3.7 kW. 60 Hz
- Total Amps: 15 A.
- Plan for 47 1/4" connecting cable without plug (hardwire required)
- 3 accessories found for Vario 400 series electric grill