Single Oven Stainless steel Width 36" (90 cm)
- Hot air.
Eco hot air.
Top + bottom heat.
Top + 1/3 bottom heat.
1/3 top + bottom heat.
Hot air + bottom heat.
Hot air + 1/3 bottom heat.
Full surface grill + circulated air.
Full surface grill.
Baking stone function.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Front-hinged door with 90° door opening angle.
- Core temperature probe with automatic shut-off.
- Rotisserie spit.
- Baking stone socket.
- Actual temperature display.
- Rapid heating.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer.
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- 2 x 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamelled side shelf supports with 3 tray levels, pyrolysis-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quintuple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning.
- Gaggenau clean-enamel.
- Heated catalyser to clean the oven air.
- The door panel surface of the appliance extends 40 mm from the furniture cavity.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 90 mm from the furniture cavity.
- For installation underneath cooktops: Distance between the underside of the cooktop and the top edge of the oven cavity: min. 15 mm. The planning notes for the cooktops (particularly regarding ventilation, gas/electric connection) must be taken into account.
- To achieve the 550 mm installation depth, the connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the corner of the housing.
- The power outlet needs to be planned outside the built-in niche. NOTE: Distilled water may never be used
- Total rating 5.9 kW.
- Total Amps: 24 A. 220 - 240V / 60 Hz
- 208 / 220 - 240 V / 60 Hz.
- Plan for a 71" connection cable without a plug (hardwire required)
- 13 accessories found for Single Oven