400 series Warming drawer 400 series Stainless steel-backed glass front Width 30" (76 cm), Height 8 3/16
- Defrosting of meals/proving of yeast dough.
- Preheating of small beverage containers.
- Keeping meals warm/slow cooking meals.
- Warming ovenware.
- Rotary knob operation.
- Recessed grip at the front bottom of the drawer.
- Net volume 1.9 cb. ft..
- Interior dimensions W 23 5/8" x H 7 5/8" x D 18 7/8".
- Integrated base plate heating.
- Fan for even heat distribution.
- Status display, visible in the glass front.
- Glass bottom made of safety glass.
- Max. load 55 Lbs..
- The appliance extends 1 7/8" from the furniture cavity.
- Always use an intermediate shelf when mounting BO/BS 280 above warming drawer at least 3/4" mm thick.
- When mounting the drawer below BS 280/281, plan a recess of at least 1 3/8 " between the wall and the warming drawer to allow for the inlet and outlet hose to be installed appropriately.
- With a niche depth of 23 1/3 " the socket can be planned behind the appliance.
- Total connected load 0.81 kW.
- Total Amps: 10 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz.
- Connecting cable 71 '' with plug.