400 series 400 series double oven Stainless steel-backed full glass door Width 30" (76 cm) Right-hinged Controls centered
- Hot air.
Eco hot air.
Top + bottom heat.
Top + 1/3 bottom heat.
1/3 top + bottom heat.
Hot air + bottom heat.
Hot air + 1/3 bottom heat.
Full surface grill + circulated air.
Full surface grill.
Baking stone function.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Core temperature probe with automatic shut-off (lower oven).
- Rotisserie spit (lower oven).
- Baking stone socket.
- Actual temperature display.
- Super-quick preheating.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer.
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamelled side shelf supports with 5 tray levels, pyrolysis-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quadruple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning.
- Gaggenau clean-enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8" from the cabinet front.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 3 11/16" (94 mm) from the furniture cavity.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90° door opening angle.
- To achieve the 21 5/8" installation depth, the connecting cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the lower right hand corner of the housing.
- The electrical outlet needs to be planned outside of the cut-out niche.
- Total rating 9.2 kW.
- Total Amps: 24 A. 220 - 240V / 60 Hz
- 208 / 220 - 240 V / 60 Hz.
- Plan for 70" connecting cable without plug (hardwire required)
- 13 accessories found for 400 series double oven