400 series 400 series Combi-steam oven Stainless steel-backed full glass door Width 30" (76 cm) Left-hinged Controls at the bottom
- Convection + 100 % humidity.
Convection + 80 % humidity.
Convection + 60 % humidity.
Convection + 30 % humidity.
Convection + 0 % humidity.
Low temperatur cooking.
Broil + convection.
Broil level 1 (less intensive) + humidity.
Broil level 2 (more intensive) + humidity.
- Automatic door opening.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- 2000 W broil element behind glass ceramic.
- Steam evacuation.
- Core temperature probe with automatic shut-off.
- Actual temperature display.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer.
- Automatic boiling point detection.
- Capacity display for filter cartridge (if connected to GF 111 700 descaling system).
- 48 W halogen light on the side.
- Hygienic stainless steel cooking interior.
- Four rack levels.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Fully automatic cleaning programme.
- Fully automatic descaling programme.
- Drying programme.
- Grease filter in front of convection fan, dishwasher-safe.
- Demo programme for automatic cleaning.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- No other electrical appliances should be installed above the BS.
- At no point may the drain hose be laid higher than the bottom edge of the appliance. The outlet hose must also lie at least 4" lower than the appliance drain (see “waste water” drawing).
- The outlet hose must not be longer than a maximum of 17'.
- The water connection (1) for the inlet hose must always be accessible and not located directly behind the appliance.
- The connection of the outlet hose to the siphon (2) must not be directly behind the appliance and should be accessible.
- The descaling system GF 111 700 (3) must be installed when connecting the appliance if the water hardness exceeds 7° dH.
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8" from the cabinet front.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 3 11/16" (94mm) from the furniture cavity.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- Plan a gap of at least 3/16" between the appliance and adjacent cabinets.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90° door opening angle.
- To achieve the 21 5/8" (550 mm) installation depth, the water hoses and connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the corner of the housing.
- The power outlet needs to be planned outside the built-in niche. NOTE: Distilled water may never be used
- Only cold water connection.
- Supply hose 10 " (3.0 m) with 3/4 " (26,4 mm) connection.
- Connect supplied drain pipe to a hose (ø 2 "). NOTE: Water from reverse osmosis system must never be used.
- Total rating 3.2 kW.
- Total Amps: 24 A. 220 - 240V / 60 Hz
- 208 / 220 - 240 V / 60 Hz.
- Plan for 70" connecting cable without plug (hardwire required)
- 16 accessories found for 400 series Combi-steam oven