400 series 400 series speed microwave oven Stainless steel-backed full glass door Left-hinged Controls on top
Cooking modes and programs
- Microwave operation with 5 output levels: 1000, 600, 360, 180, 90 W.
- Oven operation with 4 heating methods:
Convection at 100 °F from 210 °F to 480 °F,
Broil + convection from 210 °F to 480 °F,
Broil + circulated air from 210 °F to 480 °F,
Broil with 3 levels of intensity, maximum output 2000 W.
- Heating methods with microwave output levels 600, 360, 180 and 90 W freely combinable.
- 15 automatic programmes with weight indication, customisable:
4 defrosting programmes
4 cooking programmes
7 combination programmes
- Option to save individual recipes.
- Sabbath mode with constant temperature of 185 °F.
- One touch control panel and an interactive visual display.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Fast heating setting.
- Four rack levels.
- Actual temperature display.
- 60 W halogen light on the side.
- Thermally insulated door with triple glazing.
- Triple door lock.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Hygienic stainless steel interior with glass ceramic base.
- Interior back wall with catalytic coating.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- Plan the niche without back wall.
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8 " from the furniture cavity.
- If the handle (optional accessory) is retrofitted, the outer edge of the door handle extends 3 11/16" (94 mm) from the furniture cavity.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle where applicable, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 110° door opening angle.
- The electrical outlet needs to be planned outside of the cut-out niche.
- Total rating 0.95 kW.
- Total Amps: 24 A. 220 - 240V / 60 Hz
- 240 / 208 V / 60 Hz.
- Plan for a 71" connection cable without a plug (hardwire required)