400 series Vario 400 series induction wok Stainless steel frame Width 15"
- 1 induction cooking zone ø 9"
(2,200 W, with Power boost 3,700 W),
automatically switches to ø 10"
(2,600 W, with Power boost 3,700 W)
and to ø 13" (3,300 W, with Power
boost 3,700 W).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic power control in 12 levels.
- User friendly control with bi-colored display (white / orange).
- Frying sensor function.
- Booster function.
- Short-time timer.
- Options menu
- Residual heat indication.
- Safety shut-off.
- Depending on the type of installation (surface-mounted or flush-mounted), the specific location of the cut-out and the knob positions may vary.
- The drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 1" thick (there must be a recess at the rear).
- If installing filler strip VA 450 take into account the additional space required for the depth.
- In a combination of Vario cooktops with at least one appliance cover, the adjustment strip VA 450 is required.
- In a combination of several Vario 400 series cooktops a connection strip must be used. Depending on the type of installation - surface-/ or flush-mounted, with or without cover - the respective VA 420 connecting strip must be used.
- For flush installation the edge height in the cut-out needs to be at least 1/2" and for surface-mount 3/8". Ensure a continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The weight capacity and stability, especially in case of thin countertops, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take the appliance weight and additional loads into account.
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuos and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuos lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the countertop cut-out.
- If installing several Vario products in individual cut-outs allow for a minimum distance of 2" in between the cooktops.
- Operates with magnetic (induction) iron pots and pans only. For an optimal heat distribution, the use of sandwich bottom cookware is recommended.
- Appliance clicks into place when inserted into the countertop from above.
- Appliance weight: approx. 15.4 lbs.
- Total rating: 3.7 kW.
- Connecting cable 37" without plug (hardwire required).
- 4 accessories found for Vario 400 series induction wok