400 series Vario steamer 400 series Stainless steel Width 38 cm
- Water capacity 1 to 6 litres.
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, temperature markings and outlet water.
- Electronic water temperature control from 45 °C to 95 °C, in 5 °C steps.
- Steam cooking level with electronic steam control for pressureless cooking.
- Automatic boiling point detection.
- Motor-driven 1/2” water drain valve.
- Safety shut-off.
- Depending on the type of installation (surface-mounted or flush-mounted, with or without an appliance cover), the specific location of the cut-out and the knob positions may vary.
- If installing with the appliance cover VA 440 or adjustement strip VA 450 take into account the additional space required for the depth.
- If combining several appliances with at least one appliance cover, the adjustment strip VA 450 is required to compensate for the depth of the appliance without the appliance cover.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- In the cut-out, the installation system requires the side edge to be at least 10 mm for surface installation and at least 13 mm for flush installation. Ensure a continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in the case of thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take into account the appliance weight and additional loads.
- Additional instructions for flush installation:
- Installation is possible in worktops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the cut edges must be observed. Concerning other materials please consult the worktop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the worktop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of minimum 50 mm between the individual cut-outs.
- Built-in control panel to be integrated in the bottom cabinet at drawer level.
- Panel thickness 16 – 26 mm.
- The drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 26 mm thick (there must be a recess at the rear).
- Seal the worktop cutout.
- VK 414 and VF 414 must not be installed directly next to each other.
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 40 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture.
- In case of suspended cabinets a ventilation hood must be installed above the steamer.
- If a cover is fitted, the glass lid must be removed when closing it.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Appliance weight: approx. 14 kg.
- Total connected load 2.0 kW.
- Plan a connection cable.
- 3 accessories found for Vario steamer 400 series