400 series Combi-microwave oven 400 series Full glass door in Gaggenau Anthracite Right-hinged Controls at the top
- Microwave operation with 5 output levels: 1000, 600, 360, 180, 90 W.
- Oven operation with 4 heating methods:
Hot air 40 °C and from 100 °C to 250 °C,
Full surface grill + hot air from 100 °C to 250 °C,
Full surface grill + circulated air from 100 °C to 250 °C,
Full surface grill with 3 levels of intensity, maximum output 2000 W.
- Heating methods with microwave output levels 600, 360, 180 and 90 W freely combinable.
- 15 automatic programmes with weight indication, customisable:
4 defrosting programmes
4 cooking programmes
7 combination programmes
- Option to save individual recipes.
- Automatic door opening.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Rapid heating.
- 4 tray levels.
- Actual temperature display.
- 60 W halogen light on the side.
- Thermally insulated door with triple glazing.
- Triple door lock.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Hygienic stainless steel interior with glass ceramic base.
- Interior back wall with catalytic coating.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- Plan the niche without back wall.
- The door panel surface of the appliance extends 47 mm from the furniture cavity.
- If the handle (optional accessory) is retrofitted, the outer edge of the door handle extends 94 mm from the furniture cavity.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle where applicable, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 110° door opening angle.
- The mains socket needs to be planned outside of the built-in niche.
- Total connected load 3.1 kW.
- Connection cable 1.5 m without plug.