- Gaggenau (UK) is a division of BSH Home Appliances Ltd.
- Registered office:
- Grand Union House,
Old Wolverton Road,
Milton Keynes MK12 5PT
- Registered number:
- 1844007 (England)
- VAT number:
- Any and all use of the material and information ("Material") published by BSH Ltd and/or its associated companies on this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- In consideration for allowing users to access and browse through the Site, each user agrees to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Exclusion of liability
- Gaggenau makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and actuality of recommendations and information appearing on this website. Gaggenau accepts no responsibility nor provides any guarantee that the information is always current, correct and/or complete.
- Gaggenau is not liable for any damages resulting from using or failing to use the information provided, including any damages caused by accessing or downloading data, by computer viruses, or by installing or using software.
- This website's links merely provide access to external Internet sites (external content); these links were created by Gaggenau to the best of its ability and with the greatest possible care, paying particular attention to the trustworthiness of the external Internet sites and the accuracy and lawfulness of their content.
- Because website content is dynamic and can change at any time, however, it is not possible to constantly monitor the content of all external sites to which Gaggenau maintains links. Gaggenau therefore expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content of external Internet sites which are linked to its own website. For any damages resulting from using or failing to use external content, the respective Internet site is exclusively
- License Note
- Intellectual properties contained in the Gaggenau website such as brand names and copyrights are protected. License to use intellectual property of Gaggenau or third parties is not granted by accessing this website.
- Data protection official
- Thomas Barth
Phone: +49 89 4590 2859
- Use and storage of your personal information
- When you supply any personal information to Gaggenau (e.g. for brochure requests, surveys or competitions) we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it (see the notices on particular web pages that let you know why we are requesting the information) and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else. In general, any information you provide to Gaggenau will only be used within Gaggenau and by its service providers. It will never be supplied to anyone outside Gaggenau without first obtaining your consent, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it.
- We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.