400 series 400 series vacuuming drawer Stainless steel-backed glass front Width 24" (60 cm), Height 8 3/16" (21 cm)
- Vacuuming for sous-vide cooking.
- Vacuuming for fast marinating and flavouring.
- Vacuuming for extended storage.
- Vacuuming of vacuuming containers outside the chamber.
- Resealing bottle outside the chamber.
- Touch key operation.
- Recessed grip at the front bottom center of the drawer.
- Capacity load max. 22 Ibs.
- Maximum size of vacuuming bags W 9 1/2" x L 14".
- Maximum size of vacuuming bags W 240 mm x L 350 mm.
- 3 heat-sealing levels for different strengths of bag material.
- Sealing bar, non-stick coating, removable.
- Safety glass cover, opens automatically after vacuuming.
- Raised vacuuming platform, 44 mm, deployable.
- Utility space in vacuuming chamber, W 210 mm x L 275 mm.
- Membrane for avoiding reflow of liquids during vacuuming outside the chamber.
- Drying programme for vacuuming pump.
- Warning function.
- The panel surface of the appliance extends 47 mm from the furniture cavity.
- Installation of BO/BS/BM/CM above DV with dimensionally stable intermediate shelf.
- Installation of BS/BM/CM above DV in 66,5 cm niche with intermediate floor (gap of 7 mm between DV and BS).
- Built-in under worktop or in single niche.
- The electric outlet can be planned behind the appliance.
- Total rating 0.81 kW.
- Connecting cable 6' with plug.
- Total Amps: 24 A. 220 - 240V / 60 Hz
- 6 accessories found for 400 series vacuuming drawer