200 series Oven 200 series Full glass door in Gaggenau Metallic Width 60 cm Right-hinged
Top + bottom heat.
Convection + bottom heat.
Baking stone operation.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 110° angle.
- Core temperature probe with automatic shut-off.
- Baking stone socket.
- Actual temperature display.
- Rapid heating.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer.
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- Enamelled wire racks on the side with 4 rack levels, pyrolysis-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quintuple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning.
- Gaggenau clean-enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- The door panel surface of the appliance extends 21 mm from the furniture cavity.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 72 mm from the furniture cavity.
- Necessary lateral gap between appliance door and furniture panel of min. 5 mm.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 110° door opening angle.
- For installation underneath cooktops: Distance between the underside of the cooktop and the top edge of the oven cavity: min. 15 mm. The planning notes for the cooktops (particularly regarding ventilation, gas/electric connection) must be taken into account.
- To achieve the 550 mm installation depth, the connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the corner of the housing.
- The power outlet needs to be planned outside the built-in niche. NOTE: Distilled water may never be used
- Energy efficiency class A.
- Total rating 4.0 kW.
- Total Amps: 24 A. 220 - 240V / 60 Hz
- 208 / 220 - 240 V / 60 Hz.
- Plan for a 71" connection cable without a plug (hardwire required)