400 series Vario 400 series full surface induction cooktop Stainless steel frame Width 36"
- One unique cooking surface of 2800 cm².
- Up to 4 items of cookware can be placed simultaneously on the cooktop.
- Large 6.5" color graphic TFT touch displays with an easy-to-use display concept.
- Electronic power control in 17 output levels.
- Booster function.
- Individual pot detection.
- Timer for each cooking position.
- Short-term timer.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Power management.
- Main switch.
- Residual heat indicator.
- Child lock.
- Display cleaning protection.
- Depending on the type of installation (surface-mounted or flush-mounted), the specific definition of the cut-out must be observed.
- If installing with the appliance cover VA 440 or filler strip VA 450 take into account the additional space required for the depth.
- If combining several appliances with at least one appliance cover, the filler strip VA 450 is required to compensate for the depth of the appliance without the appliance cover.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- In the cut-out, the installation system requires the side edge to be at least 10 mm for surface mounting and at least 13 mm for flush mounting. Ensure a continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in the case of thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take into account the appliance weight and additional loads.
- Additional instructions for flush mounting:
- Installation is possible in worktops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the cut edges must be observed. Concerning other materials please consult the worktop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- Operates with magnetic (induction) iron pots and pans only. For an optimal heat distribution, the use of sandwich bottom cookware is recommended.
- The wok pan WP 400 001 cannot be used with this appliance.
- Intermediate shelf is required.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Total rating: 2.3 kW.
- Plan for a 67" connecting cable without plug (hardwire required).
- 2 accessories found for Vario 400 series full surface induction cooktop