Wall-mounted hood 200 series
AW 271 192
Full glass front in Gaggenau Metallic
Width 90 cm
Air extraction / Air recirculation
- Vertical vapour screen provides particularly generous free space above the cooktop
- Filter cover with easy to clean glass front
- Glass cover fitting to oven 200 series
- Energy-saving, low-noise fan
- Vapours can be caught efficiently thanks to two suction areas on the underside and front
- The glass panel can be extended forward to increase the area for catching vapours during particularly intensive cooking
- Function for automatic, sensor-controlled power adjustment depending on the build-up of cooking vapours
- Dimmable ambient lighting allows light to be adjusted individually
- Air extraction or air recirculation system
- Performance and noise level, output level 3/Intensive:
Air output according to EN 61591.
Sound power level according to EN 60704-3.
Sound pressure level according to EN 60704-2-13.
Odour reduction for air recirculation in accordance with EN 61591.
- Air extraction:
410 / 730 m³/h.
57 / 70 dB (A) re 1 pW.
43 / 56 dB (A) re 20 μPa.
- Air recirculation:
310 / 540 m³/h.
63 / 74 dB (A) re 1 pW.
50 / 61 dB (A) re 20 μPa.
- Odour reduction air recirculation 95%.
- 3 electronically controlled power levels and 1 intensive mode.
- Automatic function with sensor-controlled run-on function.
- Grease filter and activated charcoal filter saturation indicator.
- Interval ventilation, 6 min.
- Cooktop-based ventilation control (with suitable cooktop).
- Metal grease filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Glass filter cover in Gaggenau Metallic.
- 2 activated charcoal filter fitted in appliance ex factory.
- Neutral white LED light (3500 K), continuously dimmable.
- Lamp output 2 x 3 W.
- Illuminance 460 lx.
- Indirect LED light (3.000 K), dimmable.
- Fan technology with highly efficient, brushless DC motor (BLDC).
- Easy to clean inner frame.
- Easy mounting system for simple installation and alignment.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- Energy efficiency class A at a range of energy efficiency classes from A++ to E.
- Energy consumption 37.1 kwh/year.
- Ventilation efficiency class A.
- Ilumination efficiency class A.
- Grease filter efficiency class C.
- Sound level min. 42 dB / max. 57 dB normal mode.
- Total connected load 150 W.
- Connecting cable 1.3 m with plug.
- Power consumption standby/display off 0.4 W.
- Power consumption standby/network 2.0 W.
- Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.