Vacuuming drawer 400 series
DV 461 100
Glass front in Gaggenau Anthracite
Width 60 cm, Height 14 cm
- Product Spec Sheet
- Instruction manual(DE, EN)
- Installation instructions(EN, ZH)
- Installation instructions(EN)
- Installation instructions(LV, EN, PT, PL, NL, ET, FI, ES, DE, EL, FR, UK, LT, NO, SV, IT, RU, DA, CS, TR)
- Integrable in 14 cm high niche
- Hygienic stainless steel vacuuming chamber, applicable height up to 80 mm
- 3 vacuuming levels for vacuuming in the chamber, max. 99%
- 3 vacuuming levels for vacuuming outside the chamber, max. 90%
- Automatic connection recognition for vacuuming outside the chamber
- Handleless drawer
- Cushioned closing system
- Vacuuming for sous-vide cooking.
- Vacuuming for fast marinating and flavouring.
- Vacuuming for extended storage.
- Vacuuming of vacuuming containers outside the chamber.
- Vacuuming of liquids in bottles outside the chamber.
- Touch key operation.
- Recessed grip at the front bottom of the drawer.
- Net volume 7 litres.
- Capacity load max. 10 kg.
- Maximum size of vacuuming bags W 240 mm x L 350 mm.
- 3 heat-sealing levels for different strengths of bag material.
- Sealing bar, non-stick coating, removable.
- Safety glass cover, opens automatically after vacuuming.
- Raised vacuuming platform, 44 mm, deployable.
- Utility space in vacuuming chamber, W 210 mm x L 275 mm.
- Membrane for avoiding reflow of liquids during vacuuming outside the chamber.
- Drying programme for vacuuming pump.
- Warning function.
- Total connected load 0.32 kW.
- Connecting cable 1.5 m with plug.