400 series Double oven 400 series Stainless steel-backed full glass door Width 76 cm Right-hinged Controls centered
- Hot air.
Eco hot air.
Top + bottom heat.
Top + 1/3 bottom heat.
1/3 top + bottom heat.
Hot air + bottom heat.
Hot air + 1/3 bottom heat.
Full surface grill + circulated air.
Full surface grill.
Baking stone function.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 25 languages.
- Information key with use indications.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Core temperature probe with automatic shut off (lower oven).
- Rotisserie spit (lower oven).
- Baking stone socket.
- Actual temperature display.
- Rapid heating.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer.
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- 2x10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamelled side shelf supports with 5 tray levels, pyrolysis-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quadruple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic system.
- Gaggenau enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyser.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- The door panel surface of the appliance extends 47 mm from the furniture cavity.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 94 mm from the furniture cavity.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90° door opening angle.
- To achieve the 550 mm installation depth, the connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the lower right hand corner of the housing.
- The mains socket needs to be planned outside of the built-in niche.
- Energy efficiency class A.
- Total connected load 9.2 kW.
- Plan a connection cable.
- 7 accessories found for Double oven 400 series