Oven Stainless steel Width 90 cm
- Hot air.
Eco hot air.
Top + bottom heat.
Top + 1/3 bottom heat.
1/3 top + bottom heat.
Hot air + bottom heat.
Hot air + 1/3 bottom heat.
Full surface grill + circulated air.
Full surface grill.
Baking stone function.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Front-hinged door with 90° door opening angle.
- Core temperature probe with automatic shut-off.
- Rotisserie spit.
- Baking stone socket.
- Actual temperature display.
- Rapid heating.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer.
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- 2 x 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamelled side shelf supports with 3 tray levels, pyrolysis-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quintuple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic system.
- Gaggenau enamel.
- Heated catalyser to clean the oven air.
- The door panel surface of the appliance extends 40 mm from the furniture cavity.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 90 mm from the furniture cavity.
- For installation underneath cooktops: Distance between the underside of the cooktop and the top edge of the oven cavity: min. 15 mm. The planning notes for the cooktops (particularly regarding ventilation, gas/electric connection) must be taken into account.
- To achieve the 550 mm installation depth, the connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the corner of the housing.
- The mains socket needs to be planned outside the built-in niche.
- Energy efficiency class A at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D.
- Total connected load 5.4 kW.
- Plan a connection cable.