400 series Combi-steam oven 400 series Stainless steel-backed full glass door Width 60 cm Left-hinged Controls at the bottom
- Hot air + 100 % humidity.
Hot air + 80 % humidity.
Hot air + 60 % humidity.
Hot air + 30 % humidity.
Hot air + 0 % humidity.
Low temperature cooking.
Full surface grill level 1 + humidity.
Full surface grill level 2 + humidity.
Full surface grill + circulated air.
Full surface grill.
- Automatic door opening.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Full surface grill 2000 W behind glass ceramic.
- Steam removal.
- Core temperature probe with automatic shut-off.
- Actual temperature display.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer.
- Electronic boiling point detection.
- Capacity display for filter cartridge (if connected to GF 111 100 descaling system).
- 48 W halogen light on the side.
- Hygienic stainless steel cooking interior.
- 4 tray levels.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Cleaning programme, fully automatic.
- Descaling programme, fully automatic.
- Drying programme.
- Strainer filter, removable.
- Demo cleaning programme.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- No other electrical appliances should be installed above the BS.
- At no point may the outlet hose be positioned higher than the bottom edge of the appliance. The outlet hose must also be at least 100 mm lower than the appliance outlet (see drawing "drainage connection").
- Inlet hose can be extended once.
- The outlet hose must not be longer than a maximum of 5 m.
- The water connection (1) for the inlet hose must always be accessible and not located directly behind the appliance.
- The connection of the outlet hose to the siphon (2) must not be directly behind the appliance and should be accessible.
- The descaling system GF 111 100 (3) must be installed when connecting the appliance if the water hardness exceeds 7° dH.
- The door panel surface of the appliance extends 47 mm from the furniture cavity.
- If the handle (optional accessory) is retrofitted, the outer edge of the door handle extends 94 mm from the furniture cavity.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle where applicable, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90° door opening angle.
- To achieve the 550 mm installation depth, the water hoses and connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the corner of the housing.
- The mains socket needs to be planned outside of the built-in niche.
- Energy efficiency class A at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D.
- Total connected load 2.9 kW.
- Only cold water connection.
- Inlet hose 3.0 m with 3/4 " (26,4 mm) connection, extendable.
- Outlet hose (ø 25 mm) 3.0 m (HT-Hose).
- Plan a connection cable.