400 series Combi-steam oven 400 series Stainless steel-backed full glass door Width 60 cm Right-hinged Controls at the top
- Hot air + 100 % humidity.
Hot air + 80 % humidity.
Hot air + 60 % humidity.
Hot air + 30 % humidity.
Hot air + 0 % humidity.
Low temperature cooking.
- Automatic door opening.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Removable 1.3 litre water tank.
- Water level warning.
- Core temperature probe with automatic shut-off.
- Actual temperature display.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer.
- Electronic boiling point detection.
- 48 W halogen light on the side.
- Hygienic stainless steel cooking interior.
- 4 tray levels.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Cleaning aid.
- Drying programme.
- Descaling programme.
- Grease filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- No other electrical appliances should be installed above the BS.
- The door panel surface of the appliance extends 47 mm from the furniture cavity.
- If the handle (optional accessory) is retrofitted, the outer edge of the door handle extends 94 mm from the furniture cavity.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle where applicable, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90° door opening angle.
- To achieve the 550 mm installation depth, the connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the corner of the housing.
- The mains socket needs to be planned outside of the built-in niche.
- Total connected load 2.0 kW.
- Plan a connection cable.