200 series Steam oven 200 Series Full glass door in Gaggenau Metallic Width 60 cm Left-hinged Controls at the top
- 100 % humidity.
Low temperature steaming.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 110° angle.
- Removable 1.3 litre water tank.
- Water level warning.
- Actual temperature display.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch.
- Electronic boiling point detection.
- 48 W halogen light on the side.
- Hygienic stainless steel cooking interior.
- 4 tray levels.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Cleaning aid.
- Descaling programme.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- No other electrical appliances should be installed above the BS.
- The door panel surface of the appliance extends 21 mm from the furniture cavity.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 72 mm from the furniture cavity.
- Necessary lateral gap between appliance door and furniture panel of min. 5 mm.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 110° door opening angle.
- To achieve the 550 mm installation depth, the connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the corner of the housing.
- The mains socket needs to be planned outside of the built-in niche.
- Total connected load 1.9 kW.
- Connection cable 1.5 m without plug.