400 series Gas cooktop 400 series Stainless steel Width 100.2 cm
- 1 multi-ring wok burner (300 W – 6000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 32 cm.
- 2 two-ring high output burners (165 W – 4000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 28 cm.
- 2 two-ring standard burners (165 W – 2000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 24 cm.
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- One-handed operation.
- Full electronic control in 12 output levels for exact power level regulation plus simmer function.
- Automatic fast ignition.
- Simmer function.
- Three-part cast iron pan support with flat, continous pot surface, on the same level as the worktop.
- Brass burner rings.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Residual heat indication.
- Safety shut-off.
- The frame set (necessary installation accessory) can be sent in advance to the manufacturer of the stainless steel or granite worktop for fitting.
- Special nozzles can be ordered as spare parts.
- Plan for an electrical connection (the appliance is not operable without power supply).
- The horizontal positioning of the knobs may be aligned with the specific burners.
- The drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 23 mm thick (there must be a recess at the rear).
- Minimum worktop depth 70 cm.
- Air intake from above.
- No intermediate shelf required.
- Due to the separate frame welded into the worktop, all parts remain fully accessible.
- Rear panel and wall trims must be heat-resistant and consist of a non-flammable material.
- The appliance can be fixed from above.
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 300 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- Cooktop clamping range: 40 - 50 mm.
- With a total connected load of more than 11 kW local regulations concerning room ventilation, room size and combination of extraction or recirculation hoods must be observed. Minimum clearance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 11 kW and ventilation hood 70 cm.
- The combination with VL 414 is not recommended, since the air extraction from the centre burner cannot be guaranteed due to the distance.
- Appliance weight: approx. 35 kg.
- Total connected load gas 18.0 kW.
- Total connected load electric 15.0 W.
- Connecting cable 1.4 m with plug.