200 series Gas cooktop 200 series Stainless steel Width 90 cm
- 1 multi-ring wok burner (300 W – 5000 W).
- 1 high output burner (500 W - 3000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 26 cm.
- 2 standard burners (350 W – 1750 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 20 cm.
- 1 economy burner (330 W – 1000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 14 cm.
- Control knobs with cooking zone and output level markings for 9 levels.
- One-handed operation.
- Electric ignition.
- Three-part cast iron pan support with continuous pot surface.
- Enamelled burner cover.
- Thermoelectric safety pilot.
- The cooktop can be surface-mounted.
- Special nozzles can be ordered as spare parts.
- Installation in a 85 cm niche or a 88 cm niche with the included spacers.
- Air intake from above.
- Intermediate shelf is required.
- Appliance must be fixed from underneath.
- A minimum clearance of at least 150 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- Cooktop clamping range: 30 - 50 mm.
- With a total connected load of more than 11 kW local regulations concerning room ventilation, room size and combination of extraction or recirculation hoods must be observed. Minimum clearance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 11 kW and ventilation hood 70 cm.
- Appliance weight: approx. 19 kg.
- Total connected load gas 12.5 kW.
- Connecting cable 1.0 m without plug.