- BSH Home Appliances Corporation - Gaggenau brand
1901 Main Street, Suite 600
Irvine, CA, 92614
- Registration Information
Entity Name: BSH Home Appliances Corporation
Incorporation State : Delaware
Entity Address: 1901 Main Street, Suite 600, Irvine, CA, 92614
Agent Address: 2710 Gateway Oaks Drive, Stuido 150N, Sacramento, CA, 95833
- Data Protection principles for BSH Home Appliances Corporation brand Gaggenau (“Gaggenau US”)
- Gaggenau US would like to thank you for visiting its websites and showing interest in its company and company products.
- Protection of personal Data / Protection of privacy
- Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to us. Therefore we conduct our business in compliance with the applicable laws regarding protection of personal data and protection of privacy. Please see below for details on what type of data information is collected by Gaggenau US, how it uses the information and with whom we share the information.
- Collecting and processing personal data
- Gaggenau US, through its website, will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, date of birth), unless you voluntarily choose to provide that information (e.g. by registration, survey, orders).
In order to recognize the sites you have already visited and to meet your interests when visiting our website, Gaggenau US may store connection data, the Internet Browser used, sites visited, etc. In some cases, Gaggenau may also store "cookies" or make use of "active” components (e.g. JAVA Scripts). This information cannot be traced back to a specific person and is used for statistical purposes only. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please change the Settings in your Browser. Also bear in mind that you might not be able to operate certain functions after changing these settings.
- Specification of Purpose
- When you provide Gaggenau US with personal data it is only used for the following specific purposes:
- Inquiries which have been sent to us (e.g. Product information, Traders' certificate);
- Orders, which have entered our portal;
- Surveys (e.g. customer satisfaction);
- Utilization and Transfer
- To maintain Customer and Supplier contacts, Gaggenau US may store, process and forward personal data to:
- our subsidiaries worldwide; or
- third parties working on our behalf.
- To understand and react to your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible, such as:.
- process product or offer inquires;
- send your ordered products;
- inform you about special offers;
- conduct surveys.
- Security measures
- Gaggenau US will take all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against:
- improper or illegal deletion;
- unauthorized alteration or transfer;
- unauthorized disclosure; or
- Links to other Websites
- Gaggenau US’ website may contain links to other Websites. Gaggenau US is not responsible for those websites’ privacy practices or content.
- If you have any comments, suggestions, questions, or concerns, you may contact us by using the contact corporate information listed above.
- Development of Data protection principles
- As Internet data protection principles develop further, so will Gaggenau US’ Data Protection principles. We will regularly post changes to our Data Protection principle on this page, please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.
The contents of these websites may not be copied, distributed, modified or made available to third parties for commercial purposes. Certain of the illustrations on the website are further subject to third party copyright.