Vario flex induction cooktop 400 series
VI 462 111
Stainless steel frame
Width 60 cm
- Product Spec Sheet
- Instruction manual(EN)
- Installation instructions(EN, DE, PT, IT, NO, FR, CS, NL, RU, EL, FI, TR, ES, PL, SV, DA)
- Installation instructions(EN, DE, NL, PL, DA, IT, ES, SV, FR, EL, CS, TR, LV, ZH, ET, FI, RU, LT, UK, NO, PT)
- Flex function for combining the rectangular cooking areas
- Free positioning of cookware inside combined cooking areas with automatic extension up to 30 cm width
- Frying sensor function for temperature control in pans
- Easy control of all functions with two color displays
- Solid stainless steel control knob
- Precision crafting of 3 mm stainless steel
- For surface installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be combined perfectly with other Vario appliances of the 400 series
- 2 flex induction cooking areas with each 19x23 cm (2200 W, with booster 3700 W), linked together 38x23 cm (3300 W, with booster 3700 W), with automatic extension up to 30x30 cm (3300 W, with booster 3700 W).
- 2 flex induction cooking areas 19x23 cm (2200 W, with booster 3700 W), linked together 38x23 cm (3300 W, with booster 3700 W).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic power control in Variable 9-stage power settings for each zone .
- User friendly control with two color display (white / orange).
- Flex function for rectangular cooking areas.
- Frying sensor function.
- Booster function.
- Short-term timer.
- Options menu.
- Individual residual heat indicators.
- Safety shut-off.
- Total connected load 7.4 kW.
- Connecting cable 1.5 m without plug.