Vario gas cooktop 400 series
VG 425 111 F
Width 38 cm
Liquid gas 28 - 37 mbar
- Product Spec Sheet
- Instruction manual (ZH, EN, SK, RU, ES, FR, FI, DE, IT, UK, PL, TH, PT, LV, EL, TR, SV, CS, LT, NL, ET, DA, NO)
- Instruction manual (EN, ES, EL, PT)
- Installation instructions (RU, DA, EN, FR, PT, NL, PL, TR, CS, ES, IT, EL, NO, DE, SV, FI)
- Installation instructions (EN, PT, NL, LT, IT, ET, FR, DE, RU, SV, EL, DA, PL, UK, ZH, ES, FI, CS, LV, NO, TR)
- Installation instructions (EN, DA, NO, FI, SV)
- Multi-ring burner with up to 4 kW
- Full electronic power level regulation on 12 levels
- Precise and reproducible flame size
- Automatic fast ignition, electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition
- Simmer function for cooking on a very low output level
- Solid stainless steel control knob
- Precision crafting of 3 mm stainless steel
- For surface installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be combined perfectly with other Vario appliances of the 400 series
- 1 two-ring high output burner (165 W – 4000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 28 cm.
- 1 two-ring standard output burner (165 W – 2000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 28 cm.
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- One-handed operation.
- Full electronic control in 12 output levels for exact power level adjustment plus simmer function.
- Automatic fast ignition.
- Simmer function.
- Cast pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Residual heat indication.
- Safety shut-off.
- Total connected load gas 6.0 kW.
- Total connected load electric 15.0 W.
- Connecting cable 1.4 m with plug.