- Flush installation
- 9 heating methods, with baking stone function
- TFT touch display
- Panel-free appliance with surface control module
- Electronic temperature control from 50 °C to 300 °C
- 76 litres net volume
- Energy efficiency class A
Eco hot air.
Top + bottom heat.
Hot air+ bottom heat.
Full surface grill + circulated air.
Full surface grill.
Baking stone function.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 25 languages.
- Option to save individual recipes.
- Information key with use indications.
- Side-opening door opens up to 110° angle.
- Baking stone socket.
- Actual temperature display.
- Rapid heating.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer.
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- Chromium-plated side shelf supports with 4 tray levels.
- Thermally insulated door with triple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Gaggenau enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyser.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- The door panel surface of the appliance extends 21 mm from the furniture cavity.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 72 mm from the furniture cavity.
- Necessary lateral gap between appliance door and furniture panel of min. 5 mm.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 110° door opening angle.
- For installation underneath cooktops: Distance between the underside of the cooktop and the top edge of the oven cavity: min. 15 mm. The planning notes for the cooktops (particularly regarding ventilation, gas/electric connection) must be taken into account.
- To achieve the 550 mm installation depth, the connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the corner of the housing.
- The mains socket needs to be planned outside of the built-in niche.
- Energy efficiency class A.
- Total connected load 3.7 kW.
- Plan a connection cable.
Select and download the latest operating manuals, technical dates or planning notes and connection. Here immediately for BOP210101/01. You need a particular document or language? Please search your appliance by device number in the Service/Download-section.