- BSH Home Appliances Pty Ltd
- 1555 Centre Road,
Clayton, Victoria, Australia 3168
Telephone: +61 3 8551 1100
Fax: +61 3 8551 1188
Web site: www.gaggenau.com/au
- Thank you for visiting the BSH Home Appliances Pty Ltd (BSH) website and for your interest in the Bosch and Siemens Home Appliances Group’s products. Please read these website Terms and Conditions of Use (Terms) carefully before accessing this website and the websites linked to it (website). By accessing the website and in consideration of BSH providing you with access to the website, you agree to be bound by and that you have taken note of these Terms. If you do not agree to any of these Terms, do not use the website. The website is owned and operated by BSH.
- Intellectual Property rights
- The website contains copyright material, brand names, trade marks and other intellectual property rights that are protected by law. You should assume that all names and logos are trade marks of BSH, the greater BSH Group or third parties, and that all content on this site is subject to copyright. You must not infringe any of those rights. In addition, you specifically acknowledge that you may not use, reproduce, transmit, adapt, vary or modify any material on the website for commercial use, except as otherwise expressly authorised by these Terms or with the express prior written consent of BSH. In particular, you should note that the logos, ‘BSH’, ‘Bosch’, ‘Siemens’ ‘Gaggenau’, ‘Neff’ and their symbols (amongst others) are registered trademarks of the BSH Group and/or its affiliates. Any use of BSH’s trade marks must be in accordance with its trade mark policy located on this website.
- Licence to Use the website
- You may:
- (a) View the materials in this website.
(b) Access the materials in this website.
(c) Use this website strictly in accordance with the provisions of these Terms. If you wish to download and use any materials contained in the website for a temporary purpose (such as viewing offline), you may do so. However, downloading materials contained in this website for reproduction may only be done upon receipt of prior written consent from BSH. You must not establish links on any other websites to this website without the prior written consent of BSH.
- (a) reserves the right to change, add or remove any material in or from the website without notice;
(b) has endeavoured to ensure that all information provided on the website is accurate, complete and up to date, but takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to this information or for its suitability for your purposes;
(c) does not warrant that the functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or without error, that defects will be corrected, or that electronic material in the website are free of viruses or other harmful components; and
(d) makes no warranty or representation and accepts no responsibility for any website operated or controlled by entities other than BSH which may be or become linked or framed to or from the website.
- To the extent permitted by law, BSH excludes all liability, including negligence, for any loss incurred in reliance on the contents of the website.
- Use of information
- Your conduct
- You must not:
- (a) use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations; or
(b) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website.
- If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact the BSH Communications department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
BSH reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its website, without notice.
- Failure or neglect by BSH to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms will not be construed or deemed to be a waiver of the rights of BSH under these Terms.
- These Terms will be governed by and construed according to the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia.
- Changes to the Terms
- BSH reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time without notice. Amended Terms come into effect from the time they are posted on the website.
- Severance of clauses
- If any clause of these Terms is held to be invalid, void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that clause will be severed from the Terms and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.
- ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and BSH Home Appliances Pty Ltd (BSH) under which you may access the BSH website www.gaggenau.com/au (Site).This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Site.
- Information about BSH
- The Site is operated by BSH Home Appliances Pty Ltd (BSH). BSH is registered in Victoria, Australia and has its registered office at 7 – 9 Arco Lane, Heatherton, Victoria, Australia 3202.
- Prohibited Uses
- You may use the Site only for lawful purposes.
- You may not use the Site:
- (a) in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
(b) in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
(c) for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
(d) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the BSH Content Standards as outlined below;
(e) to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
(f) to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To download Imprint, please click here
(b) access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of the Site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
(b) bulletin boards,
(d) comment pages,
(e) product reviews
(b) be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
(c) comply with applicable laws in Australia and in any country from which they are posted.
(b) contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
(c) promote exually explicit material;
(d) promote violence;
(e) promote discrimination (by way of example only) based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
(f) infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property right of any other person;
(g) be likely to mislead or deceive any person;
(h) be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
(i) promote any illegal activity;
(j) be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
(k) be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
(l) be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
(m) give the impression that they emanate from BSH, if this is not the case; or
(n) advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
(b) immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Site;
(c) issue of a warning to you;
(d) legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
(e) further legal action against you;
(f) disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as BSH reasonably feels is necessary.